Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Jazz's Surgery



Well Jazz is finally back home and doing well, thanks to the Plaistow Animal Hospital and Dr Berry. They said she was an excellent girl who was eating and drinking like a champ this morning. They really did a great job! Dr Berry made sure that the incision was as little as possible to reduce the chance of scaring and shaved very little. Thank you Dr Berry and the entire staff at Plaistow Animal Hospital!

I think you might get a little chuckle out of this.
When I called the vet this morning, shortly after 9:00am, I asked if I could pick up Jazz at any point during the day which they informed me I could. Then the vet technician ended the call saying “Ok Jen, we’ll see you in a few minutes.” Do they know me or what! Not only was I coming to get my girl ASAP, but I was already on route when I made the call.

Here is the kicker so you will want to stay tune to my blogger.
Jazz cannot do anything for a week! They gave me pain medication for the next couple of days, which makes her feel good but not tired. I told Dr Berry “No pain is Good, No pain with a tranquilizer is better - he he he”

Jazz appeared to be getting a cold in her eye; therefore I had them check it out prior to surgery. Besides keeping her low key for a week she needs to have eye drops twice a day.

Our new assistant camp director cannot play or go back to work for TWO WEEKS. Jazz is going to drive me crazy! I might have to go to the south shore next week so as to keep her calm and not build up aggression towards her friends outside.





I'm glad to have her back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If they can't give Jazz anything to keep her calm for 2 weeks, maybe they could give "us" something?