Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Grandma and Grandpa’s House


Jazz has been enjoying her visit with Nana, Papa, her Aunts and Cousins. She was even able to socialize with Rose although I don’t know if that was her favorite part of this trip. Rose is a really big dog in a little dogs’ body and my sister thinks she might be evil. ! I have been working on social skills with Jazz since her landing in Boston; she is the poor cousin who has to put up with the long process of training Rose to be NICE! Jazz has been dealing it with it like a Hero, she hasn’t snapped or attacked at all and to be honest I don’t know if I would last as long as she has.
I do have video to share with all of you but it’s going to have to wait until later this week. I’m finishing up round one of the landscaping I do every year for my parents, they love nice gardens. My sister is around all this week and although I love blogging I love spending time with my sister more.

Take Care

No comments: